Sunday, June 26, 2005

Is it just me, or does this shirt make me look a little green?

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but no-one seems to have any respect for a (semi)aquatic life form anymore. Why is it that when a clone trooper sees you have tentacles growing out of your head they always feel the urge to yell out 'Hey Octopus head!' when you are out on the street? And the thing is I can never tell which clone it is who is insulting me, because they all look the same.
You think Twi'lek have a hard time with only 2 cranial appendages, then try having over a dozen!
But it's not all bad, occasionally I get stopped in the temple by a young padawan who asks me to get an autograph for them from my cousin, Abe Sapien (from the movie Hellboy)

Anywho, must dash, apparently there is a disco organised tonight, but no one will tell me where it is.

Its not easy being green

Kit Fisto

4 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

I think you might be having a hard time because so many people (wrongly) mistake you for Jar Jar. You know,...
"Hey, there's a green guy with long appendages from his head...Holy Crap! It must be Jar Jar! Hide!"
By the way, love the Blog title.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

"Not easy being green it is."

About it, tell me!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

At least you're not yellow. Everyone asks me if I have jaundice. (No, I do NOT!)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

I read the "Han is from Corellia..." book I saw in your profile.

It was very enlightening. I could really identify with it.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home