Monday, June 27, 2005

Kit Fisto - Child Star

Apparently some younger undisciplined padawans have been spreading a rumour about my early years, I have heard whispers about me supposedly being the guy who played Paul on the wonder years.

This could not be further from the truth.

For starters, Paul doesn't have any tentacles growing from his head, he is clearly human, and he is no way near as proficient as I am with the force.

Sometimes I think padawans are just out to hurt my feelings. After consulting to council on the matter, I have been advised to come forward and admit to my past. I was a child actor, but I never portrayed a human. My most memorable role was in the documentary 'Men in Black', which was made as an educational film to give important tips to interplanetary tourists, such as why it is important to always carry a passport, why you should get your immunisation shots taken care of before you travel and why not to upset any inhabitants of planet MIB

Here is a shot of me shot of a young me in my scene showing why you should never drink the local tap water. ( I have chosen not to show the later shot where I unfortunately vomit on Agent J from planet MIB)





Kit Fisto

8 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

Awww...you were so cute.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Adorable!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Berry much.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Awwww, did you ruin his suit?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

I invited everyone who has an e-mail adress in their profile to a star wars united site! It is where we can all share our thoughts! The site is Starwarsunited.blogspot.com (If you got an invite, ignore the following) If you dont have an e-mail adress, you can't join! Give me your e-mail adress if you want to join.

-Ti

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kit Fisto said...

Lucky for Agent J I didn't ruin his suit, but it did have to be sent to MIB drycleaning.

But from what I hear those guys have a huge laundry budget, so it wasn't really that much of a big deal

2:38 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

You are invited to join a Survivor:Tatooine blog/game. Details are at the star wars united blog site.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll shoot you over an invite.
Thanks
J.J.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

cute baby kit

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home